Your business is likely hurting due to the Covid-19 pandemic. You are probably experiencing reduced sales and a decline in general web activity. If this is the case, worry less, because you can get your business back, thanks to a good website.
Having a great website during this economic decline is a great deal to your business. Keeping your customers engaged requires a great, attractive website.
Why Do You Need a Better Website?
There are many reasons why you will need to get a new website. These include:
- Your Website Does Not Generate Business Results
Does your website bring you sales and leads? Does it help you achieve your business goals? If not, it’s time to consider a better website that contributes to your business.
The COVID-19 pandemic has probably unearthed some hard facts about your business. Just be clear about the data you will use to measure your goals:
- The number of prospects or sales
- Your conversion rate
- The abandonment rate of the shopping cart
- The increase in the value of each order
- Better qualification of your prospects
By choosing specific key indicators (KPIs), your redesign will have more targeted objectives, and you will be able to know if they are working or not.
- Your Main Competitors Have Redesigned Their Websites
It’s hard to tell if your site looks outdated. One way to find out is to check the websites of your competitors and other similar companies in your industry. Some things to check include:
- Have they recently changed their design?
- Are their designs very different from yours?
Outdated design is not only a question of aesthetics, they are also subtle signals for your audience. The new design lets them know that you have kept pace with the times and that your business is thriving.
Generally speaking, if the current appearance of your website was created over five years ago, the design trends have probably changed enough to make your site look outdated.
- Your Brand, Products or Services Have Changed
Has the COVID-19 pandemic called for a change in how you undertake your business? It is also possible that your site is no longer representative of your business. Here are some signs that this could be the case:
- Your target market has moved to another market since your current design was made
- Your best selling products or services have changed
- You have found a new niche
If you are experiencing any in these situations, you should consider upgrading to a better website.
- Having a New Site Will Make You Much More Professional
The COVID-19 pandemic has probably brought some stiff competition in your niche. Having a good website will set you apart from your competitors. Also, it will launch your business in the path of success that you hadn’t attained before.
The Bottom Line
The COVID-19 is just a reflection of how you undertake your business. With online business fairing much better, it’s time to reconsider your approach. Reach out to us, and we’ll provide a personalized website for your business.